Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sing, Sing a Song!

We are celebrating a landmark!  250 posts!  That's a lotta bloggin' when you are 2 and 1 year old!  That's what we call "early adoption."  I hear rumors now that my other cousins have ventured into the virtual world but we have yet to see their blog.  Daddy said Matias is nekkid on the blog and that Tio Sean wrote all kinds of nonsense on it.  Sounds like Tio!
Since this is our 250th post, how about I do what I do and that is, sing a song about it?  Last night all I did was sing to Mommy.  I hardly spoke, I just sang.  Including the following:
(while swinging) "Swing, swing in the air.  High in the air.  Push Lilly high in the air.  Swing, swing, swing."
(while bathing) "Water, water, water.  Lilly is wet.  Anna is wet.  Let's get in water.  Let's take bathy in waaaaatttttteerrrrrr..."
(while getting ready for bed) "Nilk, nilk, nilk.  Lilly needs nilk to bed.  Nillllllkkkkk....nilllllllkkkkkky pleeeeease...."
(while laying down in bed) "Big bed, big bed, Lilly sleep with Mommy in big bed. Biggggggggg beddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!"
Love,
Lilly (and Anna who is too little to sing but does a lot of this, "Ooooooooh.  Ooooooh.  Mammmmmmma...  Mammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa)

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...