Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Anna Jane!

Oh, my Anna, my sweet Anna Jane, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  It was just about this exact time one year ago you made your grand entrance into the world (it was a Thursday, and just like your big sister, you took your time!)  I didn't know what to expect with you when you got here, I thought I knew it all from the first time around, but you showed me different.  You made our world even better, brighter and happier than it was before.  Every step of the way you seem to say to me, "It's okay, Mommy, we can do this."   Everyone told me how hard things were going to be, how difficult it would be to manage two babies so close in age and you proved EVERYONE wrong!  You are just the perfect little blessing, the sweetest little baby and I never would have dreamed to even ask for that.  You are the perfect combination of sugar and spice (you don't fool me, you've got some sass in that little noggin of yours!)  You just emit love, love, love.  You made me a better person just by being here and I adore you, Anna.  Everyone who knows you does, too.  You just can't help yourself!
What a wonderful year we have had with you.  I love you so very, very, very much.
Happy Birthday Anna!!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Dearest, Sweetest Anna Jane! We love you very much and are so glad you came into all our lives. May you have many, many more birthdays to come!

love and kisses

Babi and Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...