Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm a Little Behind...


Actually I'm a lot behind! I've been very busy since Mommy went back to work. Too busy, in fact. I want to go back to having nothing to do! I just thought I'd put up a couple of pictures to hold you all over for a couple few days. I've got lots on the camera, including a few I took myself. They are very artistic. I actually got the camera on video and filmed my first Lilly movie. Very entertaining. You feel like you are in the Blair Witch project, only it's the Lilly Bean Project and not scary - just funny.
I hope you are all enjoying this AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL weather we're having!
Lotsa love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...