Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Loot!

Sometimes Mommy scores so huge at a sale that she has to share it with the whole world, or, all 50 of my regular readers. So get ready for this. Mommy went garage saling with a friend today (who incidentally, is the Garage Sale Queen, Mommy learned a lot from her) and got SO MUCH LOOT (for ME! all for ME! and for Anna too, I guess, when she's older, but for now, for ME) and here's the breakdown:
A sandbox
A giant 300 pc bucket of Mega Bloks
A Black & Decker tool bench with real pretend tools (you like that, don't you, Grampa?)
A swim vest for my trip to the lake this summer (you like that, too, don't you, Grampa?)
A book on how to "Stop the Daily Battle of Wills and Raise a Secure and Well-Behaved One- to Four-Year-Old" (oh, that is actually for Mommy)
16 new outfits including a pair of designer jeans, 5 outfits from last season at Gymboree (WITH tags!), the cutest winter coat you've ever seen, 4 jumpers, 4 pairs of tights, a swimsuit, and TWO bags of playclothes
11 new pairs of shoes INCLUDING 3 pairs of REAL Crocs, 3 pairs of never even worn shoes from Gymboree (yep, tags attached!), 2 pairs of sandals from Old Navy (with tags attached) AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
*duh*duh*duh*
A real pair of Uggs. That's right. Uggs. For me.
Grand Total = $100
BAM!

Yep, real Crocs...
My new tool bench...

Oooh, look at these, a brand new pair of "Nina Kids" jellies with tags that have a $25 price tag.


I spent the afternoon showing Anna how to use her play gym. She's an attentive audience. She's very patient with me, I love her. Today is her 1 month birthday. Happy Birthday Baby Anna!
Love,
Big Sister Lilly



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...