Monday, May 18, 2009

Like Drinkin' From a Fire Hose...








It was brought to Mommy's attention today that she is behind on my blog updates. She is at least a week behind, and 286 pictures behind. So where to start? How about with some of my cuter recent pictures? Not easy to narrow it down because I'm just soooo stinkin' cute anyway but these are some fun pictures that will probably elicit an "I can't believe you let her do that!" email or two (we got a few of those after my Kitty Soup video post). Bring it on! I am sure to do many, many things that will preclude Mommy and Daddy from the Parent Of the Year Awards but this is more fun.
Anyway Daddy dug up the Serpent Burial Mound in the front yard and planted grass seed so now the neighbors will have to find something else to complain about - which they probably will since they are all old and retired and have nothing better to do than stare at our house and figure out what's wrong with it and let Daddy know how to fix it. That's fine since we have so much free time and money these days, eh? If you ever think our house is bad all you have to do is look at the Crazy Doctor's house across the street for reassurance that ours is like a luxurious estate in comparison. Maybe Mommy will be sneaky and take some pictures to show you what a DUMP it is but she's afraid of the Crazy Doctor and doesn't want to make him mad.
We are all doing very well these days. I have learned how to say, "NO!" with some conviction and I use it very liberally. I am also a little jealous of Anna. Daddy was on vacation for 2 weeks and I got lots and lots of Daddy attention but yesterday he went back to work and I decided to protest by getting myself sick again and waking up FOUR times last night (at 12:45, 1:30, 3:30 and 4:45) while Anna slept the whole night. In fact, it is 10:24 PM and I JUST WOKE UP AGAIN! So THAT'S why Mommy is behind on the blog...
Okay, well seriously, I'm seriously awake and crying. My throat hurts, my ears hurt, etc which is about right since I was just sick 4 weeks ago and I get sick once a month or so.
On that note, Anna is doing great! She weighs 10 lbs which is 80%-ile for weight. She smiles but her smiles are like trying to catch a winged creature of the forest, the picture below is the best Mommy can do so far.
Mommy will try to stay more up to speed. No promises. It's a mad house over here!
Love,
Poor, Sick, Screaming and Crying Lilly







No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...