Saturday, May 30, 2009

C Is For Cookie...and Cash




We got to go to the races again last weekend for Memorial Day. This makes Anna the youngest ever in our family to attend the races and bet on the ponies. And bet she did! We won $33 between the two of us. That is BANK when you are 19 months and 1 month old. I figure we should share it proportionately to our ages. Thus, I get $26.73 and Anna gets $6.27 for her piggy bank. Mommy says it doesn't work that way, we share it in half. Well, fine. I don't make the big decisions around here that's what Mommy gets paid for. I'll tell you one thing Anna can't share with me at all right now and that is this cookie that Uncle Dan gave me that is larger than my head. Uncle Dan is forever giving me junk food. I think he wants to make me fat. Mommy wishes she had some of my resolve when it comes to refusing food. She still can't shake the last 10 lbs of Anna fat. That is probably because she consumes about 1,000 calories a day in sweet tea alone not to mention the cookies SHE eats. If she's not careful she's going to have to go buy some real fat clothes and she has better things to spend HER cash on than fat clothes. For instance, clothes and shoes and toys for me. And okay, Anna too. Mommy is doing pretty good (she thinks) at making us even, as even as we can be. She tries anyway, and that's good enough for me!
Love,
Lilly






No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...