Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! We went to an art festival yesterday and they had a craft booth set up for kids to make their Mommies presents! These were my first real art projects! I made Mommy a sparkle treasure box (above) and gave it to her this morning with one quarter, two dimes and a penny inside. When Mommy shook the box she got all excited because she thought there was jewelry or some other goodie inside! Surprise! Silly Mommy you should know better than that... Now don't go spending your .46 cents in one place. Actually, give it back to me, it's mine...
I also made Mommy a Mother's Day card! This was Mommy's most favorite present of all.

I really got into this. It was a lot of fun.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! I love you! From your baby who made you a Mama in the first place...
Love,
Lilly
Dear Mommy, I made you a poopy diaper. I also spit up down your shirt. Hope you like it.
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Anna
Dear Babi, Grandma, Grammy and all the other Mommies who love us: Thank you for being such great Mommies! We love you!
xoxo
Love,
Lilly and Anna



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make a wonderful Mommy, Kristen! I am so proud of the woman you've become!!!

We love you very much
Mama and Dad

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...