Monday, May 11, 2009

Feliz Cinco De Mayo - Muy Bien

We went to La Tarasca on May 7 to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and Anna's heritage. That is a joke. Anna is as Mexican as my Uncle Mark. To tell you the truth, I think somewhere some Hispanic genes snuck in there. Daddy thinks so too. Mommy told Daddy that Anna might actually be the Pool Boy's daughter, he'll only know if he conducts genetic testing. But we don't have a pool. Actually we do, but it's plastic and inflatable and doesn't require regular maintenance by a Pool Boy. This was a fun trip because we actually got to eat an entire meal without me throwing a hissy-fit, Mommy got to enjoy 3 or 4 margaritas (she lost count in there) and Daddy got to drive home while me and Mommy sang our version of La Bamba.
Anyway here I am digging on my chips and salsa. Si. Muy bien.

And here I am eating my cheese quesadilla and spanish rice. It needed some salt...


And it needed some more salt...


And you can't have salt without pepper. That's like the Captain without Tenille. "Lost" without the mystery. It just doesn't make sense. So, more pepper...


And here's what Anna did the whole time we were at the restaurant...

...and this is about the time we got to leaving.
Feliz Cinco de Mayo. A week late...
Love,
Lilly



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...