Monday, February 9, 2009

Come On Over!



Let me give you a little tour of my room. My room is so fun, it is bright blind-you-in-the-eyes purple and I love it! We're still working on some things here and there but mostly it's done. And my room is HUGE! And look at my two huge closets! Perfect for a little girl and my ever expanding wardbrobe. And, do you see that certificate on the wall? That is my share of Walt Disney stock. That's right, I'm a shareholder. I can vote on important shareholder things now, whatever that means. But I will. It's all part of my responsibility as a shareholder. Mickey Mouse answers to ME!
Anyone who knows Mommy at all knows Mommy loves PHISH! So much in fact that she and her BFF from college Kelly are already planning a campout trip to see them in June and leave me and my little sister home with Daddy and whomever comes to help him with a 19-month old and a 2-month old baby. Even though I think Phish is a totally appropriate venue for babies (their songs are fun! the words are silly!) Mommy begs to differ. Mommy's favorite Phish song in college (and still one of her favorite songs today) is called "Sparkle." And in "Sparkle" Phish sings over and over: "Laugh and Laugh and Fall Apart" (hence my wall writing). Well, I love "Sparkle" too. In fact, I discovered it is great fun to play "Sparkle" 100 times in a row with Daddy and twirl and twirl in circles until we fall down. I also fall into my crib, the dresser, etc. Observe:
"Sparkle" makes me happy. It makes Mommy happy too. If you're ever feeling blue, why not download a little "Sparkle" and twirl and twirl until you fall down? Try it, it's fun!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...