Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Posts!




This is my 100th post! Isn't that exciting? So much happens in a little bunny's life it's hard to keep up but I do the best I can to keep you all up to date!
This isn't actually a very exciting post but it's so very ME. You all remember how I told you I slipped back down to the 1-3% for my weight again? Well, Mommy decided to take the bull by the horns as they say (as did Daddy) and they are all into "supplementing" my diet. Daddy "supplements" by adding things like whole cream to my milk, oatmeal to my yogurt, etc. Very healthy supplementation. Mommy "supplements" by adding chocolate chips to my pancakes, ice cream to my hot fudge sundae, buttery, sugary sticky to my buns, etc. Mommy's supplements are by no means healthy but I find it balances well with Daddy's supplements. They really do make a good pair, Mommy and Daddy. They are the Yin to the other's Yang.
This past Sunday I helped Mommy stir my chocolate chip pancakes and believe it or not, I had a lot of fun doing it. So Mommy got out the camera and said, "Smile, Lilly! Smile, little Bean!" and this is what she got.
I got chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmm...
Love,
Lilly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time that I come to visit, Lilly, will you make me some chocolate chip pancakes? I think Grampa would really like them too.

I like your new diet, it sure beats the salads and chicken that I feed Grampa all the time. We both love ice cream!!!

Hope to see you soon. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Little Lilly Marie,

Update already!!! We need more updates!!!

love, kisses and hugs

Babi, Duda, and Papa

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...