Thursday, February 19, 2009

Uh Oh!

I love to say, "Uh oh!" these days. I say it when the phone rings, when the doorbell rings, when I poop in my diaper, etc. Mommy and Daddy will toy with me and call the house phone so it will ring. The house phone met it's untimely demise in the toilet last week and Mommy and Daddy need to buy a new one. Fortunately they got this video before the handset took it's swim. Please excuse the mess in the house, and please don't judge. I like my toys all over the floor, on top of the comforter (on the floor) in the middle of the den. I'm a baby! I like what I like!
Love,
Lilly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little bean!! You always know how to make me laugh. Its been so long since I've heard you're little voice, but no worries I'll see you at Easter time!!

I miss you lots and lots
Love your Teti

Anonymous said...

Kristen, this blog is so cute. It makes it easier knowing I'm not alone in this craziness called parenthood. Bryce was born 5/22/07, so he's going through the same sort of stuff. They are so cute!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Lilly, the talking has begun, there is no stopping you now!! You are such a cutie! We love you, Grampa and Grammy

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...