Monday, June 20, 2011

Congratulations Uncle Mark and Miss Kimber!

Yay!!  Last Friday Uncle Mark popped the question to our own Miss Kimber!  We are so excited Kimber for you to be a B------!!  We think Kimberly B------ has a nice ring to it (ask Teti! heh heh heh, now she will be able to take your credit cards shopping - watch out!  You better hide your plastic!) 

 You two make such a cute couple, so lovey dovey, so do-no-wrong.  Daddy asked Mommy on Friday, "Do you think they'll ever do wrong in each other's eyes?"  Mommy said, "Of course they will, they are getting married."
Last night Mama said to me, "Lilly, Uncle Mark is going to MARRY Miss Kimber!  She will be Aunt Kimber!"
I said, "Miss Aunt Kimber?"
Mama said, "You can just call her Aunt Kimber."
I said, "I'm not ready." So I am calling her Miss Aunt Kimber.  I am going to wait until they do the deed you know, sign the papers and all. 
Tonight before bed when we were "talking about today" (which we do every night before good-night kisses and "the wedding" is a current hot topic) I said the following to Mama:
"I am going to need a big, beautiful dress with lots of flowers.  And a beautiful crown for the bride, with lots of flowers, that I can wear.  And I want it to sparkle.  I want it to be white."
Mama said, "The bride wears white."
I said, "Why?"
Mama said, "Because she's special and it's her day so she gets to wear white."
I said, "I want to wear white in my big beautiful dress."
Then Mama kissed me, tucked me in, said good-night to Anna and got to the door and I JUMPED out of bed and said, "Mommy!  Don't forget!  I need a white wand for my dress and crown!"
Check and check!  I am looking forward to my - er, I mean YOUR - big day already!

And I know Mommy and Teti are looking forward to a new sister! 
Congratulations we love you both!!!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Miss Kimber said...

Thank you very much Lilly and Anna! I am too excited and cannot wait for the fun to start! And, Lilly we can both have big white fancy dresses and crowns and wands on the big day ;)

xoxo Kimber

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...