Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's This About?

We haven't even gotten through HALF our beach pictures!  Oy!  What a great trip it was!  Mommy wishes she lived closer to the beach so we could go more often.  Hint, hint DADDY!
We rented a pontoon boat for a day and it was our FAVORITE day!  We had so much fun!  We were even able to ride it out to clear waters so Uncle Mark and Miss Kimberly would get in...until they saw jellyfish!
Ooooh...ooooh!  I say lots of words now!  I say, "Mama/Lilly/Mary Lou/Daddy/Garp" and "get ya face busy"  Ha ha.  I don't really say that, Mommy thought it was funny.  I am so sweet, what else can we say about it?  I'm sugar!

And I'm SPICE!
I hope me and Anna get along as well as Mommy and Teti.  Look how tan Teti is!  Hot stuff, Teti!  Ow!
Teti took me bouncing on this big thing in the middle of the ocean, next to a boat that served food and icies but alas, no beer for Daddy...
See!  He's in the water!  And he looks happy about it!  Hi Uncle Mark!
And THAT'S a classic Uncle Dan face!
Hi Mr Ryan and Babi!!  Don't you wish you were sitting in that water right now?!?
Teti bought us ice cream sandwiches from the ice cream man BOAT!  Man, that was cool.  It was a cool day.  Thanks Babi and Duda, for a fun cool day!
So now...you might be wondering "What's This About?"  Well, this is my newest phrase.  We got on the interstate the other day and I said, "Mama, what's this about?"  Mama said, "We are getting on the interstate, we have to go to XYZ"  I said, "Oh, okay...so what's this about?"  I said it today, too, when Mama was making eggs for dinner (don't worry, we buy ours from a local organic farmer, NOT on the current recall list!), I say, "Mama, what's this about?"  Mama says, "It's breakfast night, we're having eggs for dinner."  I said, "Oh, what's this about?"   Well, it's about Mama cooking on the fly, Lilly My Dear.  I'm doing the best I can!
Whatever THAT's about!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...