Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Day at the Beach...

Mommy thought she would post s'more pics from our beach vacation real quick like while me and Anna jump on each other's bellies in the play room (which is what we're doing now.  T-20 seconds till one of us is screaming our heads off)
Miss Kimberly and I liked to color while...
Teti and Anna sang us songs and played the gee-tar!
Mommy loves this picture of Miss Kimberly and Uncle Mark.
We celebrated Mr. Ryan's 30-something birthday.  Mommy made him a yellow cake with raspberry filling and a homemade white chocolate cream cheese icing.  Mommy loves to make cake.  Right now I am on Mommy's lap while she types and I'm saying: "I was laughing at the beach house.  It was Mr Ryan's birthday."

"Oh!  I helped to blow out the candles!"  See?  I could write this blog.  Doesn't take a college educated genius.
"We were makin the cake.  I was helpin you makin it."  Happy Birthday Mr. Ryan!  XOXOXOXO
Speakin of makin things, Uncle Dan made GUMBO.  Real New Orleans style.  "But I don't like gumbo."  I know, Lilly, you don't like gumbo but Mama did!

Thanks Uncle Dan for taking Mommy and Daddy's cooking night and sparing us all of yet another evening of meatballs and noodles and cheese and green beans or other typical Lilly Anna fare.
More pics to come later! 
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...