Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two Babies!

This picture is a shameless plug so you can see how cute my UGGS are. That's it, just see my cute little boots.
I have MANY methods to get things I want. After all, I am two years old and a little girl. I learn quickly how to manipulate Mommy and Daddy and various situations to get what I need (and my needs mostly consist of: being held, being fed, being played with). Mommy sometimes gets caught up in holding Anna. I assume this is because, unlike me, Anna cannot walk yet. She can't even crawl yet (Mommy, incidentally loves this stage, where you can sit Anna on the floor, surround her with toys and she just sits there and puts them in her mouth and can't go anywhere, just happy as can be). So when Mommy holds Anna I like to say, "Mommy, hold Lilly, too? Two babies!" I do, I say this and it is CUTE.
Well, I have two babies of my own now! See? I even named them myself! I have "Old Baby" (she's the one on the left, wearing the muumuu) and "New Baby" (the one on the right, the one that looks almost identical to the one on the right. I picked her out myself on my birthday when Mommy took me to Target and told me I could pick out ANY TOY I WANTED! Then, she said she was joking when I picked out the $200 dollhouse. Real funny joke, Mommy. She then strategically directed me to the $10 and under toys. Cheap, Mommy!)

Here is Mommy's "New Baby" wearing my old Clemson hat. Go Tigers! We are a house divided. We really have no allegiance at all when it comes to college football teams. We love Notre Dame, we love Michigan, we love Clemson, we like the Bearcats because Daddy went to school there, we could not care less about Miami and OU because, well, why? We plan on getting into U of L basketball because, well, why not? Maybe one day when we settle down in our forever home in our forever city we will pick the local teams and cheer for them. Meanwhile, it's fun to cheer for 5 or 6 different teams because usually someone you like will win something! Usually...this weekend coming up though, might be a tough weekend for all our teams.
Have a good, fun one!
Love,
Lilly and Anna - Two Babies!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babi

Miss Kimberly said...

Hey Lilly, I LOVE your UGG boots. You are too cute! And "New Baby" Anna you make the Tigers look good! Happy game weekend to all!

Kimber

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...