Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally! Halloween Pictures!












Mommy is a little busy this week. Wherever does the time go lately? So she's just going to post a bunch of pictures of Halloween for your enjoyment. I will say this, Halloween ROCKS! "More candy! More candy! More candy!" That was my mantra for the evening. I especially loved going up to the little old biddies who thought I was so cute I deserved more than just one piece of candy. I could choose by the fistful. That. Is awesome. And in case you wondered, yes I am wearing the elephant costume from last year. This is because last year I was sick on Halloween and didn't get to Trick or Treat anyway. Mommy thought danged if she wasn't going to use the $40 costume! So she cut out the little feet and put silver shoes on me. Yeah, it looks a little small but I survived. Then her friend found a cute little mouse costume for Anna. So we were the elephant and the mouse! I get to eat all of Anna's candy. "No Anna, that's LILLY'S CANDY!"
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...