Monday, November 16, 2009

Snow Ball 2009





Mommy and Daddy went to the Snow Ball this weekend to benefit the NICU at the Children's Hospital where Daddy works. This is the "Premier Black Tie Event of the Holiday Season" and ooooooooh, oh! Mommy LOVED it!!! I loved watching Mommy and Daddy get ready. I have never seen Mommy and Daddy so dressed up in all my little life! When Mama pulled the dress out of her closet and put it on (I was helping her get ready, of course) I said, "Oh, Mama, pretty dress" and then when she was all ready I said (and this is no lie, I actually said this) "Mama, you beautiful." Let me tell you, my Mommy never felt more beautiful in all her life! I did not want her to put me down once she had that dress on. Mommy said little prayers as she held me before she walked out the door that I wouldn't do something to the dress (I didn't! Neither did Anna! WHEW!) Thank you, Babi and Duda for coming to stay with us and babysit us. Thank you, Duda for driving the Nissan Chariot downtown to pick up Mommy and Daddy when they overimbibed on the free top-shelf liquor/bourbon/wine. What a fantastic, lovely, awesome evening! I just hope Mommy in her tipsy state didn't do anything to jeopardize their chance to go again next year!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...