Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bon Appetite...







Open wide, Anna! Here comes the CHOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOO...
That is how I feed Anna. Once or twice the choo-choo went a little too far into the tunnel, and that is when Daddy takes over. We are so lucky that Anna is such a forgiving child. We have nothing to worry about with her, she is so sweet, she eats good, she is smiley and lovey...
I on the other hand, do not eat so good. Mommy bought me some new clothes last week - size 18 months - and they fell off my goozitsa so she plunked me on the scale and sure enough I've actually LOST weight since my 18 month birthday. Most kids GROW. Mommy called the Dr and they told her not to worry, I'm still hovering over 5-10% which is where I've always been. Mommy still worries because that's what Mommies do. Mommy is especially worried because what am I going to wear when I am too tall for 18 month clothes but too skinny for 24 months - 2T?!?
I think Mommy is also going to try the Lilly diet. It goes like this:
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"
Throw food on floor or push away...
"Candy? Cookie? Milky? Popsicle? Hot Dog?"
Don't eat anything else. Ever.
Love,
Lilly



No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...