Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day - Only One Week Late





Oh NO! Judging by these pictures I'd say someone had a "case of the Mon-days!" We were in Nashville last week visiting Babi, Duda and we got to see Uncle Mark and Miss Kimberly, his girlfriend. I like Miss Kimberly, she plays with me and gives me kisses. And Uncle Mark is all right, he buys me Elmo toys. I don't like him to hold me, though. Not unless he gives me a cookie first or something.
Anna takes after Uncle Mark a little. She's got real dark hair like him. And just like Uncle Mark, if you don't wash her hair for a day it gets real greasy looking and separates. Poor Uncle Mark! Anna might outgrow that issue.
Next Monday I'll get pictures up of my weekend with the twins (or, maybe sooner...probably sooner!)
And how 'bout them Wolverines, yo!?! I'm pretty excited about this new team! Maybe sometime in my lifetime we'll beat OSU! So far, no dice. Michigan has never beat Ohio State as long as I've been alive!
As for our other teams, well, it wasn't the best weekend...but close! Close!
Love,
Lilly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lilly also likes you to hold her if you give her candy and money! A little lady after my own heart :)

Miss Kimberly

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...