Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna Banana Bear!

Happy 3 month birthday, Sissie!!! You are sweet, and chubby, and happy! I love you! I love to hold you, snuggle with you, and pat your back so you burp. Today Mommy stood on the scale with you and it said you weigh 15 lbs! Surely that can't be correct! So we are going to take you in for a weight check because goodness gracious if you really do weigh that much you are bigger than I was when I was 9 months old!!! You are tearing through all my old clothes. Of course almost nothing is going to fit you! Guess that means Mommy will have to shop for new ones for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE YOU LITTLE BABY!!!!












Love,
Lilly (and Mommy and Daddy, too!)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you already!!! Love you and can't wait to spend time with you again...maybe this time Duda will share you!!!

love, kisses and hugs
Babi

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...