Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 7th of July!

Happy Late 4th of July! I hope you had a great weekend! We did, but we had to stay home. We would have rather been at the cottage on the lake but you know how that goes. This year, we celebrated our independence on the river in the 'Ville! We like to make the best of it so here is what we did...

I got to ride in my wagon in the neighborhood parade! Surprise, surprise, we were the last ones to the parade so we were in the back...


This is how Mommy handles two of us when Daddy is at work. Thank goodness for baby restraint devices aka Slings! And what is this? Are we wearing family coordinated outfits? You betcha!


As you know from an earlier post, wherein we were "featured" in an article in the Louisville Courier Journal, we went to the 4th of July Festival on the river downtown! While there I got to force feed Daddy a corndog...

I got to try one myself...mmmm....healthy! I'm sure the breading, being a "corn" breading counts as a vegetable, no?

Daddy taught me putt-putt, or, mini golf...what do you call it? This is my new thing, wearing my sunglasses on my head.

This is just a cute picture of me making a face.

Mmmm...gelato. I approve. Sugary goodness.
And this is what Anna did for most of the 4th of July.
Happy 4th! Now get back to work!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...