Friday, July 17, 2009

Daddy Daycare

On Tuesday we got to stay home with Daddy on his day off! Look! We actually got dressed! And to Mommy's surprise, we are wearing our own clothes!

Daddy took us for a healthy lunch at Chick-Fil-A! My favorite. I like the peach milkshakes.

I also like the Chick-Fil-A playland...



And, Daddy took us on a nature hike! All by himself! Isn't he brave? And handsome? Mommy might have thrown that in. I don't know what that word means.


We had fun with Daddy. Mommy has a confession, she has only once taken us both out by herself and it was to Kroger up the street. And look, Daddy had us eating at a restaurant, and hiking!
Good times.
Love,
Lilly




No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...