Monday, June 15, 2009

This Schmutz For You...


I retired my high chair last week. I'm a big kid! I eat right at the glass table with Mommy and Daddy. Some advice though you haven't asked? Don't buy a glass table with a kid my age and younger. Toddlers + Glass just not a good idea. Mommy's friend Meredith actually told her this years ago and did Mommy listen? No. So guess who is in the market for a new table? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the glass table. I especially love banging my utensils on it and even better, the glasses I drink from. Glass on glass, baby! Bang, bang! Bang!
Side note, we did family garage sale day on Saturday. We are junk hounds now. But again, Mommy loves to share a good deal with the virtual world and she just can not resist. Remember how Mommy bought me UGGS at the last garage sale? GUESS WHAT?!? She found UGGS FOR ANNA this past Saturday for a dollar! Ridiculous! Now me, Mommy and Anna will all have matching Uggs this winter. How obnoxiously cute! I also got a big girl bike for $13 that is stashed away in the attic until I can use it, some toys, clothes, books, blocks, etc.
Okay, that is all. Mommy is once again behind on downloading pics. I will be staying home with Mommy the last 3 weeks of her maternity leave. I got a new Nanny. This one prefers Nanny to "Nanny-sitter" or "baby-sitter" because she "does not sit on babies." But she's not a true Nanny, we will go to her house every day. She's got 3 boys all my age and one little girl just 7 months. She's real hippie-dippie and cool so you know Mommy loved her. Hopefully she'll work out and we won't have to change again. Have a great week.
Love,
Thrifty Deal-Lovin' Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...