Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Mom is THAT Mom...









Observe these pictures carefully...do you notice anything? Besides how big Mommy's boobies are? (You just went back and looked, didn't you? Well let Mommy have her fun while she can, pretty soon when she is done with feeding Anna they will deflate like sad little balloons and shrink into oblivion). What else did you notice? Did you notice that we are at Churchill Downs? Good observation. Did you notice that Mommy had the audacity, the gall to dress us girls all alike!?! MOMMY! I am an individual with my own identity! I don't want to dress like you and Anna! Mommy went and did it anyway, we are like the Bobsey twins me and Anna and Mommy is like our color-coordinated cousin. The horror! The horror! Next thing you know she will make Daddy wear the same outfit as her when we go to Kings Island and the outfit will be cutoff jean shorts and tank tops! I might go lose myself in the park if that happens!
Love,
Lilly




No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...