Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brush Your Teeth!

Step 1: Climb on your stool so you can reach the sink all by yourself. Then get your toothbrush wet...


Step 2: Leave the water running so Mommy will get emails about why you shouldn't waste water while you're brushing your teeth and there are starving children in Africa, and how that is not a funny joke...

Step 3: Eat your toothpaste. That's really what I'm doing here, but it looks good in pictures, eh?


Step 4: Wonder if Mommy and Daddy will ever get around to remodeling this heinously ugly bathroom?

I've had some more cute firsts lately:
First Sentence = "I want more." (Naturally!)
My Name for Daddy = "Joe." (That's right, I refer to him by the same name Mommy does!)

And where's Anna? Mommy will post a video of her tomorrow. She's a little chatterbox! She talks a lot! She is chubby and sweet and cute, cute, cute!!
Love,
Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...