Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pigtails!





Finally! We can finally do something with my hair!
My friend Mackinsey is a little older than me and last week we were playing at her house in her bedroom and I came out with a fistful of ribbons and hair ties. Mackinsey's Mommy felt sorry for me that my own Mommy hadn't bought me any yet so she gave me a little baggie of my own hair ties and every day since I've insisted Mommy put pigtails in my hair. It's soooooo cute! So different, but I love them! I really do! My hair is very fine and stick straight so it's nice to do something with it besides my little bob which, also of course is cute. What's really fun is pigtails in motion as you can see in a couple of these pictures.
Another note, I understand here at lillybean123.com we are experiencing technical difficulties and that some of you are unable to comment. That explains the crickets, it's been so quiet on my blog! Mommy was worried until a couple people pointed out they have been unable to comment. Unfortunately Mommy has no idea how to fix this as she is able to do it from her own computer. Bummer. Keep trying though, we love to hear from you! Mommy prints out all these pages for me, our own version of a "baby book" if you will and all your comments get included so one day, when I am old and bored I will read through them all.
Thanks for visiting!
Love,
Lilly








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Little Lilly,

Your pig tails are adorable. I can't wait to see them in person tomorrow night! I've missed you dearly and love you lots, make sure to give your little sister a big hug and kiss for me.

Love,
Teti

Anonymous said...

I love pig tails too!!
XOXO
Emily

ashleyrobinson said...

Lily
Your pigtails are the coolest!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...