Sunday, June 28, 2009

Play Ball!






Anna and I like to kick the ball around the driveway with Daddy. I help Daddy help Anna kick (does that make sense? makes sense to me...) I love playing outside with Daddy even when it gets to be almost 100 degrees out. Whoooo, it's hot! But I love summer! I also get to stay up a whooooole lot later than I should. I am upstairs getting ready for bed right now and it's after 9:00! This doesn't necessarily mean I'll sleep in tomorrow but I've been sleeping in later than normal, too. This weekend I didn't wake up until 9:00 AM! Glory, glory hallelujah! It's making Mommy and Daddy lazy though, and for Daddy the party is over on Wednesday when he starts the NICU rotation and for Mommy the party is over next Monday when she goes back to work. Mommy is still in denial that she is going back to work in only a week, I kind of am, too. I'm going to miss hanging with Mommy all day but between you and me, I'm kind of looking forward to the break! I mean, it's really hard to converse with Mommy on my level. Sometimes it's nice to have other kids to talk to...you know, they "get" me and everything. Furthermore, I like to get dressed up for daycare. Makes me feel good, not so lazy. I don't know what to say about Anna, though. She might miss Mommy more than I will because she's not used to being away from her at all. But that's okay, I'll be with her, and I'll take good care of her.
Love,
Lilly



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babi and Duda can't wait to see you sweet little girls next weekend! We will have so much fun!!! We love you very much!!!

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...