Friday, March 14, 2014

Den Den Dentist Time

 Went to the dentist this week.  I growled at him.  About 20 times.  GRRRRRR!  ROARRRRRR!  I think I scared him a little.  I totally dug my dental hygenist, though - I growled at her at first.  She growled back, then she giggled, then tickled me and then Mama realized she was watching a little version of me with Big Me and it was fun to watch.  I didn't have any cavities.  Rock!
 Ummm...I had two cavities.
 Oops.  Going back in a few weeks to get them filled.  That is going to be awful.  But I did lose my other front tooth!!  I'm adorable.  It's adorable (but this picture still has my one front tooth - I will post a picture minus both front teeth in a couple days).
Jack sat next to me for a minute.  He held my hand.  Isn't he such a sweet boy?  Love him to pieces.
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...