Monday, March 17, 2014

Before and After!

 Mommy and Teti came to be lunch monitors last week (we didn't get a picture with Teti, dern it!) and my little tooth was hanging by a thread - see it?!  We hoped it would fall out at lunch but it didn't.  Mrs. Bolt couldn't stand it anymore and in the afternoon she asked me if she could pull it.  I told Mommy, "I don't understand why Mrs. Bolt had to hurt me by twisting my tooth!"
 But she got it!  I got this cool BLUE tooth necklace, I got to go to the top of the "Good Girl" chart (top pink!)
And I got this special little raccoon whom I named - you'll never guess - are you guessing?  Did you guess?  Raccoony.  BAM!
No more two front teeth!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She might have been mad at Mrs. Bolt, but she sure does look happy to have that sucker outta there!

Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...