Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Are You There World? It's Me, Lillybean...

 Here I am!  I know you've missed me and my stories.  I guess after six years of blogging Mommy is entitled to a little hiatus but guess what?  We're BACK, y'all!  We finally sprung for a new 'puter, we're working on transferring all of our old photos to the new 'puter ("It's really easy," the Mac Genius says, "just do this-this-this - see?  An idiot can do it."  Except Mommy.  She's the idiot who CAN'T do it.)  So we are back up and running, excited to share our stories with you and fill you in on this little guy - remember Jack?  My brother?  The third child?
Yeah, look at him.  Like, a whole year of undocumented growth.  Sorry, Kid.  That's what happens when you're the third, dude.  Trust us when we say you're everyone's favorite, though.  You are.  After me.  And after Anna Jane.  You're the favorite, really.
Be sure to come back and visit us for stories!  We're looking forward to getting back to posting and to hearing from you!
Love,
Lilly Bean, Anna Jane and Jack Man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooo!! You're back! <3 Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...