Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Finally the Final First Day of School!

It's already the MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER!?!?!  WHAT!?  You've waited so long, you've checked the blog SO many times - and here they are - the pictures from almost a MONTH ago you've been waiting for, you've lost sleep over, you've talked about with your friends (Why IS Anna Jane wearing a pink Thanksgiving turkey jumper?!  Who DOES her hair?!?) I hope these keep you satisfied until I get around to posting something again next month, or when I ever get a new computer.  Put it on your list, Daddy!  New 'puter!  Start an online petition for Lilly Bean's new computer!



There goes my baby y'all...walkin' to school all big with her Barbie backpack.  Glitter!  Sparkle!
Yes, it's blurry but what can you do with an iPhone camera?
Mommy didn't even bother pinning on the shoulder bows!  If I were going to wear my pink Thanksgiving turkey jumper she could have at LEAST pinned on my shoulder bows!?  Where's my virtual eye roll??
This is pretty good!
After school Mommy and Babi treated us to some fro yo, yo.


This pictures is pretty funny!  Look at our faces!
So as Mommy blogs this it occurs to her she took ZERO pictures of the FIRST DAY OF FRICKIN SCHOOL WITH A CAMERA.  They were all with the crappy iPhone.  THE FIRST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL.  What kind of Mother does that?!
I'm telling y'all - petition!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...