Friday, August 30, 2013

First Day of School - on the Front Porch

Leave it to Mommy and her crappy camera skills to capture the first day of Kindergarten and PreK4 on her shitty iPhone camera. Because you can do your first day of Kindergarten pictures again. Grrrr...#Mamaneedsacamera #gratuitoususeofuselesshashtags
Hey like my outfit? Like Anna's? Does it look familiar? Well you've seen it before - LAST THANKSGIVING. That's right, folks. Instead of wearing the custom hand made back to school outfit with her name on it Anna Jane opted for her pink corduroy turkey jumper that is now too short. I don't even know where to start with what's wrong with that. The fashion police would issue multiple tickets. One for corduroy in August, one for a grossly premature celebration of Thanksgiving, one for inappropriate holiday attire, and ten to Mommy for letting her walk out of the house like that on her first day of school. Refer to last year's first day of school post. Way to keep the streak going, child. Score 2 for Anna Jane. Dreck for Mommy.
At least I cooperate with what I should wear and taking pictures.
I may not cooperate but daggone. I'm too cute to care.
I think these faces say it all.

Hard to do a whole family shot on an iPhone...
So there's part one of our first day. Mama's working on more for ya.  Y'all come back!
Love, 
Lilly, Anna Jane and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...