Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beach Bums for Mama's Birthday!

Thanks to Groupon and a little extra time on our hands we headed to the BEACH for Mama's birthday!
It is SO. AWESOME. to live SO. CLOSE. to the beach.  We love the beach.  I already told Mama I'm going to live on the beach when I grow up.
Anna Jane can live on the beach, too.  But not in my house.  I said that.  For reals.
Jack can live in my house, though.  So long as he puts the seat down!
Happy birthday, Mama you crazy 30ish lady!




Babi and Duda partay-ed with us.  Thanks for coming, Babi and Duda!  We love to partay with you!


Beach bum!
Happy day!  Mama's birthday was a blast!  And yes, she is wearing a bikini and not a Momkini.  Sorry, ladies, she just...can't...do it.  
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...