Monday, August 19, 2013

Tooth! Fairy!


Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...get you a new 'puter, get your camera, get back to BLOGGING!  This Summer has just flown by.  I can't believe in 2 days it's over and I start KINDERGARTEN!  Mama can't believe it, either.  We've really just been enjoying what's left of my last Summer as a little kid and soaking up every (cold and rainy) moment.  And as if starting big kid school wasn't bad enough I had to go and lose a tooth yesterday!
It's been loose for a while now and we thought it was going to go during our cottage week (in which case the Tooth Fairy would have had to make a pit stop at the lake house!) but alas, it took a whole week after we got back to finally fall out!  And it fell out yesterday at lunch while I was eating a peach.  I pulled it out and said simply, "My tooth fell out."  And Mama got this picture.  Today she took a peek and my big tooth has already popped through!  Well no WONDER it hurts so much!
And this here is the last (blurry, crappy iPhone) picture ever taken of me with all of my baby teeth.  Mommy took it Saturday night because she had a feeling Sunday would be the day!  (That sucker was LOOSE!)
Babi says big tooth means big money for a five (almost six) year old - so I got a dollar.  Folded up like a beautiful origami heart.  Isn't the Tooth Fairy talented?  There's my little tooth up there next to it.  The Tooth Fairy was gracious enough to let Mommy take a picture before she whisked it away in a trail of glitter to give to some little baby who needs a baby tooth.  I hope that baby takes good care of it like I did.
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...