Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Woof. Woof.




Remember "Kitty Soup - LIVE Demonstration"?  Well, Woof, Woof to that.  I'm a doggie.  This is just another random thing I picked up from Who Knows Where? because we have 3 cats and no doggies, and Mary Lou has a cat and no doggie, but I'm a doggie!  Woof.  Woof.  And like the good parents they are, Mommy and Daddy just laugh and take pictures of me stuffing my face in the kitties' water bowl. 

On another note, Happy Birthday Uncle Sean!  If not for Facebook, Mommy would have not even realized today's your day!  Sorry about that, there's a lot of birthdays to keep up with in this wonderfully large extended family of ours.  Hope your day is wonderful and that Fia and Matias take good care of you and bake you cupcakes!
Love,
Anna and Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...