Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho

Welcome back, Monday! Daddy is glad you're here, he got to stay with us all weekend at Babi and Duda's so Mommy could party it up with her friends from college at some concert called "Widespread Panic." I don't understand what Mommy loves so much about watching old men play guitars and drums really loud with bright flashing lights all over the place but love them she does and she kicked us all out for the weekend so she and her friends could be loud and party in peace and quiet. So thanks Babi, Duda and Daddy for indulging Mommy's still juvenile whims with her party people. She had a blast and so did we! Staying up late, watching movies, eating junk food...good times for us!
I am less than 1 week away from my 2nd birthday now! Time has gone by fast!! So fast that I tell everyone I'm 3! I just want to skip my 2's altogether.
But while Mommy lies about her age and tries to tell people (somewhat unbelievably at this point) that she's still "sort of" in her 20's, I'm approaching the age where cute, funny things happen in short, frequent bursts so we'll share the latest, random, hilarious thing I've picked up.
When I hear this: "Annnaaaaa..." in this tone "you are being naughty" I say:
"Ho, ho, ho."
And then Mommy and Daddy have to laugh, 'cause - what?!
Love,
Anna and Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...