Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy, Happy Day Sweet Anna Jane!






Oh, my Anna - has it been two years already?  How did it go so fast?!  How wonderful our lives became the day you came into this world.   You were like a piece of the puzzle we didn't even know was missing but you made our world beautiful, whole and perfect.  You are so sweet, so loving (so forgiving), sassy, opinionated, independent and free.  You give the world's best hugs and kisses (and kisses and kisses and kisses)  and I just love you so, so much.
You are the best little sister, the sweetest little girl.  I love watching you every day come into yourself more and more.  Of all the little blessings we have received in this world you are among the most precious and you are the most precious little girl to me.
Happy, happy birthday.
Now, I need to go buy your cake for your party in a few hours, and you are curled up here in my lap right now so I'm just going to enjoy this little snuggle time.
Happy birthday sweet Anna Jane.
I love you sooooooooooo soooooooooooo much.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Anna J

Babi and Duda had such a good time at your birthday party yesterday. You are growing up so fast!!! I guess I better not blink because before you know it, your next birthday present will be a car! You are a joy and a treasure and we love you so much. Enjoy your presents and make sure to share with your sissy :)

love and kisses and hugs

Babi and Duda

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...