Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Apoopologies...

Grrr...Mommy apparently is NOT cool enough for a Mac because she still can't figure out quite how to use it despite the fact that they keep advertising how easy it is (liars!) and Aunt Tracey promised Mommy she'd be cooler by virtue (liar!) So Mommy can only post this ONE picture today which isn't as funny as the little pictorial she had set up in her head but she'll try anyway.
So, this past weekend we owe Grammy and Grandpa a HUGE thank you for coming down to watch us while Mommy and Daddy went to live it up with the B------ sibs in New Orleans! Unfortunately though, I owe them an Annapology (or an Apoopologies, apropos, Mommy's on a roll). It seems that I pulled an Anna and pooped - all over myself. And the floor. And my dresser. And the cats. Well, maybe not the cats but I might as well have. I guess the onesie trick didn't work as well as Mommy hoped it might. If its any consolation Grammy, I did the same thing to Mommy and Daddy the night they got back (you're welcome!) Thank you though, so much for coming down. We love you!
Good news, though is that yesterday, at Babi and Duda's house, I actually - seriously - pooped in the POTTY! WHAT!? I'm not even 2 yet! But I did! I did it! I pooped in the potty! and I have used the potty chair almost every day at least once. That is pretty impressive. You might even say, "advanced." But then, you'd have to wipe the poop from my hands when I reach down in my pants and pull it out to see what it tastes like. Maybe Harvard can wait.
Love,
Anna and Lilly

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...