Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Over The River...

Over the river, through two cities, past what's left of Big Butter Jesus is our Grammy and Grampa's house!  We spent the weekend there a couple weeks ago with Daddy when Mommy went on some trip or another...  Grammy and Grampa have the prettiest backyard ever.  Perfect for kicking the ball around...

And for taking a dip in the little pool!

The midwest makes awesome late summer corn.  Grammy gave me some corn to try for the first time on the cob and I LOVED it!
Not one to be doing anything in moderation I went to town on this sucker!
And I am quite proud of myself.
I am talking a whole lot more, but I still don't have much to say.  One thing Mama loves is that I haven't quite been able to say, "Mama" I say, "Mimi."  It's so cute.  I'm so cute. 
As a side note, I am about the EXACT SAME AGE Lilly was when I was born!  GASP!!!  It's so crazy now being "almost out of the woods" to think that I came along right about now!  NUTS!!  One day in the future Lilly and I would like to have another little sister so we can firmly outnumber Daddy and gang up on him.  We'd "settle" for a little brother, though, too.  Can you imagine a boy in this family?  Hope he likes wearing pink tights and tutus because that's what he'll get! 

And since we've gotten back from Grammy's now I like to have my hair blown out every night and styled before bed.  This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to Mommy who would love to style my hair in the morning but just like Mommy I'm not much of a morning person and I don't want her touching me in the morning.  So Mommy does my hair at night, it gets all jacked up when I sleep, and I complain about it in the morning but there's nothing she can do about it because she doesn't have her coffee until she goes to work anyway so we all just kind of lay around in a funk in the morning and complain about our hair.
Thanks for the fun weekend Grammy and Grampa!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...