Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fancy Pants

I've got more than a few Strasburg dresses in my closet now (thanks Ms Amy), and they are all I wear to church on Sunday, and sometimes just for fun.  This is great, because you either need to dry clean or iron these puppies, neither of which Mommy wants to do.  I have expensive taste, and I'm not even 3!  Thank goodness for consignment sales, which we have a big one coming up in a couple weeks.  Mommy is going to try her hand at consigning some of our stuff, so come buy some of it!  Which is good, she can use whatever money she makes towards paying for the Strasburg dresses she bought us on her shopping trip this past weekend.  They are not cheap but boy they are CUTE and PRECIOUS!
THIS is Mommy's 300th post on the blog!  Two and a half years, 300 posts!  Thanks for your loyal patronage!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...