Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy!  I love you for all the times you dress up like a Princess and have tea with me, for all the stories you read me, for all the chicken nuggets/cheese/vegetable juice/grape dinners you make me, for all the bedtime snuggles you give me, all the Tinkerbell movies we watch and so much more.  You're the best Daddy ever!  Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!  You are so much fun and I love when you play tickle games with me, when you take me on jogs, when you make my favorite dinner s'qetti, when you read me bedtime stories even though I never listen, when we play hide and seek in the closet and when you chase me around the house.  I love you Daddy!
Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Lilly and Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Joe! May you enjoy many, many more years to come.

We love you

Mom and Dad Bunnell

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...