Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jacob who?

This is Wilson, with his Mommy, Gretchen. They stayed with us this weekend and Mommy and Gretchen had so much fun rehashing all the bad stuff they did in college. It's a wonder Wilson and I aren't retarded.


Mommy and Gretchen took us to the aquarium. Wilson fell asleep. It was cool. I touched a starfish and then I put my hand in my mouth. It didn't taste so good.

Here I am telling Wilson to get out of my way.



Doesn't Mommy look comfortable holding two babies? Hmm...maybe a little too comfortable for me.


I've discovered two new implements for drinking though we all know which implement is still my favorite. Any-hoo...


The weather is getting nicer out! So nice I'll be able to show off my chubby little ankles pretty soon!

There you have it. A very busy week.

Love,

Lilly





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think Jacob has a little competition! You go, girl!!! We love your style!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babi and the Dude

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...