Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's My Party!

 I better never complain about my 6th birthday party FESTIVAL when I grow up.  Gah!  This was quite the extended celebration!  I went to Babyland General Hospital the week before Easter, I was at the beach the week before my birthday, I got this party thing...I got it going on, Sister!  6th birthdays are DA BOMB!  Y'all remember my BFF Lila Grace?  This is her, and my new friend Julia from school.
 Isn't Charlotte adorable on the far right?  That's her sister Caroline and Lilly's BFF Erin!
 These are my school friends Anderson, Harrison and Julia
 And this is my friend Kylie from preschool.  We miss Kylie.


 Look at this picture of me, and look at the picture of Duda above - do you see the dimples?  Duda Dimples!  Guess who else has them dimples?  I'll give you a clue - he's in a forthcoming picture!

 Look how excited I was about this card.  OMG.  It has a CAT on it!
 Harrison!
 Julia, Brooks and Nate.  Love Brooks.  LOVE HIM.  We are so much alike it's weeeeeeird.
 If ou look real close you can see Uncle Mark has the Duda Dimple too!  CUTE!

 BFF's 4-EVA!
 I bet you thought this was Lilly for a second!
Nope!  It's her BFF Erin!
And oh, yeah, I GOT to show you - Mama found a cookie lady who makes cookies of like, whatever you want.  So she had Chelsea cookies made for me because I said I didn't want cake.  I had cookies and ice cream.  Awesome.
Happiest, happy birthday Anna Banana Bear!  We love you so, so super much!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...