Sunday, April 19, 2015

Adios Toofer!

Adios toofer!! I lost my first one yesterday! It has been loose FOREVER! Like FOR. EVER. I have another couple loose ones on the bottom too! So far my top two are pretty solid. Dang. I can't believe I'm losing teef. I can't believe how fast these babes are growing. Feels like yesterday I was blogging about eating peas for the first time or pooping on the couch. Now I'm almost finished with kindergarten. Y'all. It goes so fast. It is a beautiful, wondrous, messy ride this life.

Here is my toof progression throughout the day. Mama knew that sucker was coming out today so we documented it!
Little bit looser!
Hanging by a thread! We will spare the nasty pics. Truth be told the whole losing teeth thing kinda grosses mama out a little. It really grosses mama out when a kiddo loses their tooth and their mama goes and posts bloody pics on social media. Why why why???  Please people! That's what filters are for! Ain't no one wants to see that! But everyone loves to see a toofless smile (NO blood!)
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack
Ps My bangs are making a comeback!

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...