Tuesday, August 26, 2014

School's IN!!

 Woo hoo!  School is IN!  Two down, ONE to go!  Ha!  Just kidding!  We want time to SLOW DOWN!  But since time doesn't stop for us we are going to revel in every precious moment!  Our Meet the Teacher Night was SUPER exciting!!
 I found out we hit the jackpot twice!!!  I got -
 MRS. BOLT AND MS. HORTIS!!!  MAURER ROUND TWO!!!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
 Dig it.  Mrs. Bolt is going to love me 'cause I'm kinda sorta just like her...  HAVE FUN MRS. BOLT!!!!  HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!
 And in the other corner, weighing in at Adorable and So Big - I get to start in a whole new hallway (the first and second grade hall!) with Ms. Morgan (who's student teaching from Clemson - Go Tigers!) and...
 Anna Jane?  Anna?  Wait, what?
 Here we go - Mrs. Spence!  She is sweet and she is country, y'all.  I love her.  She's so fun - she's having a baby around Thanksgiving!
 Here we are on our real first day of school.  Yeap - I'm wearing the same shirt I wore last year (reduce, reuse, recycle!) and Anna Jane is wearing a little romper that Babi made for Teti!  Isn't it awesomedorable?!?  She paired it with her pink sparkle Toms #fashionforward
 #BFF!

 #Precious

 Time!! Slow down for a minute!
 Sweetest big sister in the world - holding brother and sister's hands and walking little sis to her class.
 Ready for a great year!
Yay for school!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...