Thursday, August 14, 2014

#Maxxinista

 Look what Mama found at TJ Maxx in South Carolina, y'all!!  A baby Michigan jersey!  They even had them in pink but she exercised a little self restraint and only bought one (you're welcome, Daddy!)
Personally, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  What is a South Carolina boy doing wearing a Michigan jersey?  Why do my Mommy and Daddy cheer for Northern teams with ugly colors (let's face it - the only worse color combination is red and gray)?  Where's my Clemson jersey (they didn't have any - I instead got an adorable Clemson track suit - you're welcome, Jack!)  Why does Mommy insist on Kentucky during basketball season (with U of L as our ACC fallback?)  It's all too confusing.  I don't even know who to cheer for.  All I do know is this - GO FOOTBALL!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...