Tuesday, August 12, 2014

And a Few More...

 Why does Mama always forget to post about ME!?  Since I'm the baby in the house shouldn't I be the NEW star of the show?  I mean, come on - 6 years old is so 2013 - 2 is in the house!  Little Man, here!
 You get it, don't you, Duda?  That's what I'm talking about.  Enough with the girls!
 Let's give it up to the two who started this whole M----- family party in the first place!  What?  What?  Mommy and Daddy!  Complete with color coordinated tie!  Definitely Mommy bought that special for the wedding!

Girls!  The girls are in the house!
And, in case you missed it - the WOMAN who got the whole wedding party started!  Give it up for Princess Teti!!!  Love you, Teti!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...