Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our First Real Gymnastics Meet!

 That's right, I struck this pose all by mah-self.  I am going to rock this whole little girl gig.
 Have you been to a gymnastics meet?  They are long and crazy.  This is my first event, the high beam.

 And here's my dismount.  10!

 My first ever floor routine.  I halfway did it, I fell to the floor and started rolling around which was not part of the routine.  There's money well spent!
 Here's Daddy not looking stressed out.
 In all my meet took just over 2 hours with only four events.  We weren't exactly expecting that.
 Here's me and my big sister with her show of support.  Love the toothless look.  We had just enough time to run home, nuke some chicken nuggets, change clothes, grab the electronic babysitters and jump back in the van for Lilly's meet!

 We'll just skip to the fun part - the end!
 See we're holding hands?  Sweet sisters.  Mama didn't even notice that until someone on Facebook pointed it out.  Then it made her heart sing.
Way to go, sweet girls!  I can't wait to see what little gymnasts you might grow to be!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...