Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy (First) 2K Graduation, Jack!

 There's my little man - in the front row - see him?  This year he got bumped into the 2K class (though he technically missed the cutoff date which is September 1 in SC) so he'll be "repeating" 2K next year.  Therefore Mommy did not shed any tears today for Jacky's graduation - 'cause next year there'll be another one.  Even still, we can't believe how fast this is all going.

 Anna Jane was able to make it to the graduation, too - we cut short a field trip to the zoo so we wouldn't miss Jack Attack's big moment.
 Of course, Anna Jane has a way of making everyone's big moment a little...bigger?  Work it, girl.
 Hey you dig my haircut?  Mommy has learned that it doesn't matter where we go to get a boy's hair cut - dude's are gonna cut it the way they want to cut it.  So, in six months when Mommy takes me back for another haircut she's going to take me to her girly stylist to do it right.  Sorry, barbers.  You're out.
 "Hey, Jack - I cut hair!"
Hee!
Happy 2K graduation, little dude!
We love you!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hey Jack! I cut hair..." - Anna

We all know you do little one! (Don't trust her Jack!)

<3 Teti

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...