Friday, May 23, 2014

Lilly's First Art Show

 Welcome to my first art show.  My "piece" is the framed one hanging above me.  I realize I look a little pained in this picture - but look at Anna Jane's sweet smile!
 Here we go, much better - and we have Anna Jane rocking the arm pop.  Get it, girl!
 I'm so proud of your talent, Lilly Bean!  I can't wait to see how your art evolves and grows over the years.  I hope you continue to love art as much as you do now.  You really are gifted at it!

 Man, I got the "pose" DOWN!
Nice work Big Sister!  We love you and are so proud of all of your accomplishments this year!
Love,
Lilly, Anna Jane, and Jack

No comments:

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...